Funding Start Date:
June 1st, 2019
Branch Out is offering a series of seed grants for neuroCAM research done in conjunction with the U of T. The details of this grant are still being finalized, but you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and learn more about this opportunity.
- The research team must include 1 faculty member from the University of Toronto, though collaboration with other institutions is encouraged and desirable.
- Branch Out strongly values collaborative projects, particularly those that bring the benefits of academic research into the community abroad. The most competitive applications will leverage collaborations to maximize the community impact of the research project and have novel knowledge translation plans.
- There will be no extensions or exemptions on the deadline
- At Branch Out's expense, grant winners will be expected to present their work to Branch Out stakeholders
- Details about allowable expenses will be posted as they are finalized.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact email@example.com