2020 Impact Matching Campaign
Invest with the Branch Out Foundation and make twice the impact for brain health! ALL contributions are DOUBLED until we reach $50,000.
You have an incredible opportunity.
Donations made until December 31st, 2020, at midnight will be matched up to $50,000. Donate $50, Branch Out receives $100. Donate $100, Brain health research sees $200. Now is the time for your contribution to do double duty.
Help us reach our goal of raising $100,000.
Your matched contribution will fund research projects that explore new treatments for Alzheimer's, MS, Concussion, Depression, Epilepsy, among others. Let's transform brain health together! Click on one of the contribution amounts on the left of this page to donate today.
Look what your support has done so far!
Here is a small sample of ongoing Branch Out supported NeuroCAM projects:
- Ketogenic Diet as a Treatment for Low Oxygen Levels in Epilepsy, UofC
- Walking as a Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis, UofVic
- Brain-Computer Interface as a Method to Control SMART Home Technology, UofC
- Exploring Mindfulness and Memory in Pediatric Depression and Anxiety, UofC
- Can Cannabis Modulate Inflammation Following a Stroke? UofL
- Bringing the Brain Stimulation Clinic Home with You, UofT
- Combating Social Deficits in Developmental Disorders with Lego Play Therapy, UofT
This matching opportunity ends on December 31st, 2020. All donations qualify for a 2020 tax receipt.