We're thrilled the Branch Out Bike Tour returns June 17 – 19, 2022!
The Branch Out Bike Tour has always been more than a cycling event. It's a momentous weekend that brings together the Branch Out community. It's an opportunity to join forces and celebrate advancing technologies and alternative solutions to neurological disorders.
We’re looking for the next Leadership Committee to help us plan and make this the BEST Bike Tour yet!
WHEN: June 17 – 19, 2021
WHERE: PANORAMA, INVERMERE
ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO…
- Loves building community?
- Is looking to meet new friends in 2022?
- Has a passion for neurological health?
- Has experience planning large events and bike races, or are interested in learning?
- Takes ownership and can lead a group of volunteers?
- Is a team player, positive, willing to lend a hand, and loves a good potluck?
- One virtual meeting per month (6:30 – 8:00 pm) Nov 2021 – Jun 2022
- Enjoy a weekend retreat at Panorama Mountain Resort (End of March)
- Participate in 3 – 4 Leadership Committee activities leading up to the Bike Tour (visit storage locker, paint signs, put up posters, pack up trailer, etc.)
- Lead activities over the Bike Tour on Fri, Sat (6:30 am – 8:00 pm) and Sun (9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Help a worthy cause!
- Get a reference letter and volunteer experience
- Accommodation, travel, and food covered at weekend retreat and Bike Tour weekend
- Cool swag & Branch Out gear
- Make lifelong friends!
If you are interested in this position, please fill out the APPLICATION FORM by Nov 1, 2021. If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Jam Michael McDonald, Executive Director, at [email protected] with the subject line: Leadership Committee Position.