Bike Tour Leadership Committee
The Bike Tour is Branch Out’s largest annual fundraising event. It’s a two-day road bike weekend spent at Panorama Mountain Resort in Panorama in Invermere, BC. Riders choose between an 80, 100 or 160km ride and celebrate the night away with live music, a silent auction and one unforgettable party.
WHEN: JUNE 12 - 14, 2020
WHERE: PANORAMA, INVERMERE
We’re looking for the NEXT person to join our ten-person Bike Tour Leadership Committee! Help us plan the event, ride, and make the 2020 evening gala one for the books!
ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO…
- Loves building community?
- Is looking to meet new friends in 2020?
- Has a passion for neurological health?
- Has experience planning large events, bike races, or interested in learning?
- Takes ownership and can lead a group of volunteers?
- Is a team player, positive, willing to lend a hand, and loves a good potluck?
- One meeting per month (6:30 – 8:00 pm) at National on 17th Ave (Jan – June).
- Partake in a weekend retreat at Panorama Mountain Resort (End of March).
- Participate in 3 - 4 Leadership Committee activities leading up to the Bike Tour (visit storage locker, paint signs, put up posters, pack up trailer, etc.).
- Lead activities at Bike Tour on Fri, Sat (6:30 am – 8:00 pm) and Sun (9:00 am – 12:00 pm).
- Help a worthy cause!
- Get a reference letter and volunteer experience.
- Accommodation, travel, and food covered at weekend retreat and Bike Tour weekend.
- Cool swag & Branch Out gear
- Make lifelong friends!
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, please contact Meagan McKenzie at email@example.com with the subject line: Leadership Committee Position.