A one-of-a-kind event where art and science collide—in Toronto for the very first time!
Creative minds (artists) are partnered with scientific brains (neuroscientists) to illuminate research in a new and exciting way!
Thursday, November 10
6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
The Great Hall, OCAD University
100 McCaul St, Toronto, ON
The highlight of the evening is art created by local artists that was inspired by a neurological research project or a neurological condition. Some of the artists featured include:
- Max Dean
- Robert Burley
- Spring Hurlbut
- Katherine Knight
- and many more, including over 30 art students from OCAD University!
Join us for an unforgettable evening featuring:
- An art show and online silent auction
- Artists & neuroscientists that created or inspired each art piece
- An interactive EEG-to-music exhibit by Primary Assembly, where you can turn your brainwaves into music!
- Interactive booths highlighting breakthrough neurological research
- Talks from artists, neuroscientists, and Branch Out's executive director
- Complimentary beverage and appetizers (cash bar also available, 19+)
- And more!
Proceeds from ticket sales and the art auction will go toward funding future research into neurological conditions.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: